The interest to lead a healthy lifestyle, to take care of the food and to know what we are eating grows every day. People still want to lose weight but not at the expense of health, so here we have the best weight loss diet for you.
But how can they lose weight and eat well? For Rubén Bravo, director of the Department of Naturopathy and Nutrition of the European Medical Institute of Obesity (IMEO), a healthy diet is based on a natural diet with fresh and unprocessed foods and to avoid saturated fats and refined flours.
“Weight loss diet has to be balanced and provide the daily needs of both macronutrients and macronutrients. In addition, it must adjust to human biorhythms, providing more energetic foods (carbohydrates) in the diurnal activity period, and more structural (proteins and healthy fats) in the nightly repair period, “explains specialist.
In addition, it insists that these incorporate preventive food measures with the aim of reducing the risk of possible future diseases, such as cardiovascular problems or diabetes and slow aging.
Diets should be personalized and adapted to the personal characteristics of each individual taking into account the age, physical activity performed weekly, body composition, if you have diagnosed any disease or may have it due to their genetic inheritance, as well as aspects such as food intolerances, their culinary tastes, the rhythm of life and emotional balance.
“The first recommendation I give is to go to a specialist to prepare a meal plan that meets the requirements set out above. We have to understand that food is the strongest pillar that will sustain our quality of life and health throughout our lives, so it is well worth giving it the importance it really has, looking for the advice and indications of an expert “, says specialist.
Weight Loss Diet Day by Day
The director of the Department of Naturopathy and Nutrition of IMEO recommends following the following guidelines for the weight loss diet:
- Plan the meals and the shopping list, avoid improvisation and try to make the purchase once a week.
- Make five meals a day, three main meals and two snacks. Also, recommend eating slowly.
- In all daily meals always, combine a protein + a carbohydrate (whole, fruit or vegetable) + 1 healthy fat.
- Drink between 2 liters and 2.5 liters of water daily.
- Take between 5 and 7 servings of fruit and vegetables a day, selecting them in their fresh and natural form. Also, recommend eating the fruit with the skin and avoid packaged juices.
- Always choose whole foods.
- Take between 0.9grs and 1.5grs of lean protein per kilogram of weight. The variation will depend on whether physical activity is performed and if so, what activity is done, being 0.9grs for sedentary people and 1.5grs for those who perform an intense sport.
- Avoid sugar, sweeteners or those foods that contain them.
- Have breakfast like a king, eat like a prince and dine like a beggar.
- Do not abuse alcoholic beverages. You can take between one and two glasses of red wine daily in different meals.
- In the sausage group, choose between York ham, turkey or Iberian ham / Iberian ham, always discarding the packaged.
- Take 3 to 6 walnuts daily.
- Cook with 2 or 3 tablespoons of extra olive oil a day.
- Avoid precooked and excessively processed foods.
- Take veal twice a week and fish or seafood 4 times a week.
- Eat one or two times a week legumes.
- Do not overcook food. Avoid the microwave
- Take 2 ounces of dark chocolate a day distributed in snack and dinner.
- Avoid fried and breaded.
- Take 2 servings of skimmed milk a day.
Read about the hot shapers belt also that is perfect for reducing weight in short time. http://www.hellokhan.com/buy/hot-shapers-belt-pakistan/
Now you have a great weight loss diet. Get into the kitchen to prepare the best food for yourself.